I am a qualified Gestalt Psychotherapist, Integrative Psychotherapeutic Counsellor, and Supervisor working in Bristol and online.
I have ten years of clinical experience in various settings including schools, charities and private practice, working with young people (10+) and adults (individuals, couples and groups).
I am experienced in working with clients facing a variety of issues including fertility, PMDD, anxiety, anger, depression, low self-esteem, stress, bereavement, health-related issues, loss, transition, relationships, complex trauma, sexual abuse, physical and emotional abuse, domestic violence, displacement, sexuality and sexual identity, gender and gender identity, self-harm, substance misuse and abuse, addiction, and eating disorders.
I am registered with UKCP and BACP, and abide by their ethical principles and code of professional conduct. I hold full professional indemnity insurance and an up to date enhanced DBS.
- Diploma in Supervision (individual and group)
- MA in Gestalt Psychotherapy (adult individual and group)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Gestalt Psychotherapy (adult individual and group)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling with Adolescents
- Postgraduate Diploma in the Therapeutic and Educational Application of the Arts
- CCTP-II (Certified Clinical Trauma Professional Level II)